What eligibility criteria is there to apply for a graduate position?
- You must hold sufficent working rights within Australia at the time of your application to be eligible for our program
- Degree qualified or higher within the last two (2) years or in your final year of your degree
- Achieved a Credit average (65%) or higher
What information do I need to provide to apply for this position?
You need to provide the following information as part of your application to us:
- A current Resume
- Your most recent University results in the form of an Academic Transcript or University issued proof of results (for example screen shot of online university portal)
- Answers to our questions via our online application form
Please note, applications without proof of University results will not be included in the selection process.
How will the recruitment process be structured?
Step 1: Online application
Step 2: Telephone screening
Step 3: Psychometric cognitive assessment
Step 3: Assessment Centre
Step 4: Final Interviews
Step 5: Reference and background checks
Step 6: Offers extended
When would I start my employment?
Subject to your current study (October 2018 for those who have previously graduated or January 2019 for those you are graduating this year).
What kind of profile are you looking for?
We seek individuals who are driven, passionate and wanting to build a career in insurance. We want people who enjoy working with people and building relationships, people who are pro-active, self-motivated, think outside the square and demonstrate leadership qualities.
What support and training will I receive if I am successful?
You will receive plenty of support and training as part of your graduate placement. Our program partners will support you in obtaining your relevant insurance qualifications and ensure you have access to the additional learning/education opportunities needed to give you the right start within the insurance industry.
In addition, you will have an allocated mentor/coach throughout the length of the program.