Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This well-known top of the line manufacturing team are leaders in the Industrial Food Processing industry. Supplying major manufacturing companies on the national and international stage you will be welcomed in to a team of professional sheet metal welders and provided on the job training to increase your skills. We are looking to onboard both Trade Qualified and 2nd Class welders for an ASAP start.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start with full-time hours
- On the job training and development
- Variety of duties including Welding and Assembly
- Join a team of professional welders / fitters
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
- Free onsite parking
- Trade Qualification an advantage but Demonstrated Experience highly regarded
- Fabrication and welding of stainless-steel equipment
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Forklift licence and experience an advantage
- Current QLD drivers' licence
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Able to work in a repetitive environment
- Manual handling experience
- Looking for a long-term position with view to Permanent employment
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must be confident across TIG welding with Stainless Sheet products, hold a Trade Qualification and show demonstrated experience a similar role. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call our office on 07 3343 6777 for a confidential conversation.