Our Australian owned and operated manufacturing client based in Yatala is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist.
They currently have opportunities for day, afternoon or night shift!
Who will you be working with?
Working alongside experienced machinists, assemblers, boilermakers and Fabricators. Being part of a successful manufacturer supplying machinery attachments for the earthmoving and construction industry.
What are the benefits?
- An immediate start with a 100% Australian owned and operated company
- Day, Afternoon & Night Shift roles available
- Consistent full time work with occasional overtime
- Opportunity to advance to afternoon or night shift depending on workflow
- Permanent position on offer for the right person
- Essential work place offering stability
What will you be doing?
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they're packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
What do you need?
- CNC Operation and Programming experience
- Ability to read technical drawings and complete job nesting
- Current Forklift license- Preferred but not essential
- Experience with mild to heavy steel
- Safe Manual Handling practices
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!