A new exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised and leading Insurance Company to further develop your Underwriting career!
We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit an Accident & Health Underwriter who will be responsible for underwriting large and complex new business, renewals and endorsements. In addition, they will provide exceptional customer service to key producers. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of company goals established for profit, growth, service and market relationships for all A&H business.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in A&H underwriting
- Proven relationship management and business development capabilities
- 2 years' at experience level in industry (highly desired)
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Willingness to develop underwriting skills/can-do attitude
What's on offer:
- Highly negotiable remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated skills)
- The chance to take the next step in your insurance career
- The opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance company
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 for a confidential discussion or apply now