This well-established Insurance Broking firm based in the inner suburbs/city fringe is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their growing team. You will flourish in this professional and dynamic firm where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary, professional development and an exceptional working environment.
The key responsibility of this role is to assist the Manager of a specialist schemes division in the servicing and growth of a book of SME commercial clients. You will work as part of this experienced team and contribute to the overall success of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparing documents including quotes, proposals, invoices and reports
- Liaising with clients, management and underwriters
- Updating and maintaining company/client records
- Providing technical information on schemes to other staff members and the new business team
- Providing ad hoc support to the Division Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and will be eager to make the move to a highly successful and professional working environment. We would also consider an ambitious Assistant Account Executive who would like to take on their own portfolio. This is a brilliant opportunity for an insurance professional who would like to become an integral member of a firm that has been achieving great results for over 20 years.
To apply please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832.