Your new company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brokerage in their growth phase and take on a portfolio of mid-market and corporate clients. You will be working in a warm and encouraging work culture. Based close to Brisbane's CBD, they are looking for candidates with extensive broking experience working with large and complex clients , capable of working autonomously and providing technical support to your fellow brokers.
Your new role:
You will be working alongside other experienced brokers with a focus on providing bespoke risk management services. You will be managing an existing portfolio of mid-market & corporate clients and are expected to provide the service and expertise to retain this whilst growing the book through business development measures.
- Manage an existing portfolio ($500-600k) of mid-market and corporate clientele
- Strong focus on retention and long-term relationships
- Grow the portfolio through leads, referrals and business development
- Provide mentorship and guidance to fellow broking staff
- Offer comprehensive risk management advice and recommendations
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- 5+ years senior broking experience
- Mid-market and Corporate broking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a generous salary package contingent on experience
- A full-time, permanent position
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long-term career options and progression
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!