We have been engaged on an exclusive basis by Adroit Insurance Group to identify and source a highly talented Account Director within their Corporate Division. This is an outstanding opportunity within a highly respected and strong performing local insurance and risk advisory group that provides the successful candidate with a real opportunity to directly contribute to the shaping of this division within the business, and in doing so, make a difference and influence outcomes.
About Adroit Insurance Group
Adroit are an innovative leader in the industry featuring a network of 10 locations and businesses made up of over 140 'local' insurance professionals who have developed a reputation for building strong relationships with their clients, and then honouring them with expert advice, great outcomes and speedy turnarounds.
Ideally the successful applicant will have a desire to embrace the company Values of Trust, Integrity, Courage whilst being Visionary with an enthusiasm for Community - that is to engage in, be involved in and support where they work and live.
Key areas of accountability:
- The primary focus of the role is to grow and manage a portfolio of clients within the large Commercial and Corporate sectors
- Contribute strategically to the shaping and direction of the Division
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with new and existing clients, insurers and other service providers
- Leverage and capitalise on the existing new business opportunities pipeline to achieve client and business growth
- Providing a superior level of client service through exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- Promoting the Adroit brand and values within the community
- Maintain and enhance Adroit's image as the leading insurance and risk advisory broking brand in Regional Victoria
Essential criteria & experience:
- High level of commerciality and financial acumen
- Demonstrated senior level experience within a broking role with Corporate client experience highly desirable
- A history of excellent client, insurance market and other stakeholder relationships
- A proven ability to understand and meet a client's needs
- Results focused with a strong attention to detail
- Personable and passionate about success
- Tier 1 or Diploma in Insurance Broking or General Insurance (preferred)
This is a unique broking opportunity and one that we are looking to source the highest quality candidates. If you are interested in applying and believe you have the necessary experience, capabilities and personal characteristics to succeed, please contact Cameron Watson at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 276 012 for a confidential discussion or apply now!