As a result of an expanding book of business, we are currently recruiting for a dynamic and driven Account Executive with proven experience across SME Commercial business to service an existing portfolio and generate new business growth. Our client is a leading Insurance Broker providing superior service to their clients across the entire product suite. They are conveniently positioned outside the CBD in Brisbane inner southern suburbs.
The good bits:
- The opportunity to further progress your insurance broking career
- A generous remuneration package
- Underground car park and phone
- A collaborative working environment
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio of SME Commercial business
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key SME clients
- Provide Risk Management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers at all times
- 4+ years Account Executive experience within the SME Commercial environment (essential)
- Tier 1 Broking qualification (essential)
- Strong general Commercial insurance product knowledge
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio
- Proven Business Development capabilities
- Comfortable in face-to-face client interactions and presentations
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance claims career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!