Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a medium-sized insurance brokerage amongst a friendly and supportive team of broking professionals. Based in Ballina, Northern NSW, this brokerage is looking for a new superstar with existing broking experience plus a friendly and vibrant attitude to join their ranks.
Your new role:
You will take responsibility for your own commercial SME portfolio whilst providing key support with a Director's largest clients. You'll utilise your existing capabilities to convert new business leads whilst ensuring sufficient retention of the policy through the customer service the brokerage is renowned for.
- You will be responsible for renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Exposure to a broad range of commercial insurance products
- Maintaining service standards and portfolio retention
- Liaising directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Working experience (3+ years) as an Account Executive
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Domestic AND Commercial product knowledge
- Self-motivated, driven and capable of working autonomously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A full-time, permanent position
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
- Processing support
- Flexible working arrangements (dependent on location)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!