Our client is an Authorised Representative on one of Australia's largest and most successful Broking Groups. As a result of their ongoing business growth, they are currently recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive to maintain and service their existing SME Commercial & Domestic clients and support the Principal and Senior Broker in the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a SME Commercial broking environment
- Sound knowledge of all Domestic & Commercial Insurance products, including Business Packs, Liability, Commercial Motor and Professional Indemnity
- A strong customer focus approach
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well within a small team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (based on experience)
- The opportunity to work with a highly experienced Broker
- The chance to further develop your insurance broking career
- To be part of a small but successful business that has a very strong customer service approach
Don't miss out on this new opportunity to develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the APPLY button below.