As an Account Executive for a highly regards Insurer, you will be a part of a team renowned for their market leading insurance service. Your goal will be to retain and grow stakeholder relationships. Your success will contribute to the long term growth and strategic plan whilst simultaneously developing your personal and professional brand.
- Competitive and negotiable remuneration package on offer
- Career development opportunities working closely with Senior Management
- Working in a dynamic team based working culture
- Supports a Work/ life balance
- 2 years' experience as an Assistant Account Executive within a broking environment
- Sound knowledge of General Insurance products including PI and SME products
- A strong customer focus approach and business development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualification
- Strong understanding of computer systems and experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise platforms
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.