An exciting opportunity has arisen to for an Account executive to join a well establishing Insurance Brokerage of more than 30 years, based in the heart of South Melbourne. Work within a team environment to manage a portfolio and assist others on needs basis.
What's on offer:
- Supportive workplace culture
- Long term career opportunity
- Management of own portfolio
- Work social events
- Modern office environment equipped with coffee machine and other goodies
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and growth of business within portfolio
- Administration of existing portfolio
- Assisting Senior Account Managers with processing/administration of their portfolio
- Liaise and negotiate with underwriters over the placement of covers.
Skills and Experience:
- Tier 1 in Broking (necessary)
- Previous experience in an Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive role within a broking environment
- Strong general commercial insurance knowledge
- Motivated and driven
- Ability to determine and manage deadlines
- Moderate computer software understanding
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!