Looking for a seachange and the ability to work from home? Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for an experienced Account Executive to join their experienced and friendly team. You will take responsibility for your own commercial SME portfolio whilst providing key support with the Director's largest clients. You'll utilise your existing capabilities to convert new business leads whilst ensuring sufficient retention of the policy through the customer service the brokerage is renowned for.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and engaging individual, who is keen to help them achieve their goals and exceed client's expectations
Who you will be working with?
Our client is based in Northern NSW and has grown from humble beginnings to become a strong national brand. They work closely with clients to help navigate the complex world of insurance and risk management. They identify risks specific to your business and develop tailored solutions to strengthen and protect you and your business now and in the future. They take the stress out of dealing with insurance companies by facilitating and managing all your insurance related transactions on your behalf.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- A competitive renumeration package, based on previous experience
- Work from home/flexibility (current staff do 2 days a week WFH)
- The opportunity to manage your own portfolio and work in an experienced team to continue building your insurance broking skills and gain invaluable expertise from senior brokers
- Exposure to a wide variety of insurance sectors and products
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture, a friendly and supportive culture
- Opportunity to grow their career and develop client relationships by managing their own portfolio
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting several senior insurance brokers with their complex portfolio's as well as managing your own SME clients
- Exposure to a broad range of commercial insurance products
- You will be responsible for renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Maintaining service standards and portfolio retention
- Liaising directly with insurers and other industry services
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
We are looking for someone with:
- Tier 1 Broking Qualification
- Experience with products across Commercial, SME and Domestic
- The ability to build strong client relationships, we make our client our number one priority
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Enjoy being part of a team and contributing to a positive culture
- A willingness to learn and be flexible in a growing and innovative environment
- Self-motivated, driven and capable of working autonomously, with the ambition to progress your career
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!