Our client is a leading risk management and insurance broking operation and are currently recruiting an Account Executive to join the Victorian Commercial Team. This well established division will provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow within the insurance broking space, done through a fantastic level of mentoring and development opportunities. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become one of the most respected International Insurance Brokers.
Working as part of a high performing, tight knit team this position offers you a chance to progress your career. You will be responsible for an integral portfolio with a very high retention rate and some large premium spend clients.
- Managing an existing portfolio of commercial clients, ensuring customer retention
- Providing expert advice
- Liaising with underwriters and building long lasting, commercial relationships
- 3+ years broking experience, ideally commercial book exposure (in either a Assistant level role or Account Executive role)
- Tier 1 broking qualified preferred
- Confident presentation, negotiation & relationship management skills
- Ambitious nature and eagerness to succeed
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels including internal and external
The Good Bits:
- Excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Working for a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solution
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.