Our client is a boutique insurance broker specialising in professional indemnity and builder's insurance. They are recruiting an Account Executive to join their close knit team. This well established division will provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow within the insurance broking space, done through a fantastic level of mentoring and development opportunities.
Working as part of a high performing, team this position offers you a chance to progress your career. You will be responsible for an integral portfolio with a very high retention rate and some large premium spend clients.
- Managing an existing portfolio of building and construction clients, ensuring customer retention
- Providing expert advice
- Liaising with underwriters and building long lasting, commercial relationships
- 2 years broking experience (ideally with PI experience)
- Tier 1 broking qualified preferred
- Confident presentation, negotiation & relationship management skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels including internal and external
- Team player - we are very much team oriented and collaborative
The Good Bits:
- Competative salary on offer
- Exccellent working environment and great team based culture
- Great Eastern Suburb Location
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.