An opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join a small suburban broker in their Melbourne operation to assist the Managing Director by providing end-to-end broking support across the SME Commercial portfolio.
What's on offer:
- Join a friendly team who provide exceptional customer service to their clients
- Work for a Steadfast affiliated broker
- The opportunity to exponentially grow and develop your broking career
- Attractive Salary package
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of all commercial insurance lines
- Work on end to end client renewals liaising with both the underwriters and clients
- Quote new business for new clients, obtaining all relevant underwriting information and preparing documentation
- Managing claim lodgement and all endorsements for clients
- Monitor and follow all outstanding client payments
- Manage a Commercial Portfolio
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have:
- Minimum Tier 2
- Account management within a broking environment
- Experience using broking systems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- An understanding of policy wordings
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!