We're seeking an experienced and self-driven Account Executive to join the commercial insurance team within a larger office of approximately 30 staff.
Our client specialises in equipment finance, commercial insurance and mortgage broking. Working as part of the commercial insurance team, you will be responsible for servicing clients who benefit from all departments of the business. You will be given a portfolio of clients and be expected to develop it from leads generated by directors.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and commission structure
- Join a large, buzzing, sales-driven office
- Monthly BBQ lunches
- Social functions
- Professional development and training
- Close to Glenferrie train station and access to parking
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME space
- Ability to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Experience using WinBEAT and SVU
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!