Our client is a national specialist broker with expertise in the area of professional risks insurance. They have experienced significant growth since their commencement and enjoy a supportive and friendly environment that promotes ongoing career development and progression.
As an Account Executive on the team you will be responsible for providing high level assistance to the Directors, managing your own portfolio and providing exceptional customer service to clients of the business. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
Whats on offer:
- A great team environment
- Career development and study support
- Fabulous location and office
- A very generous salary package
About the role:
- You will be heavily involved with clients and play a crucial role in the development of ongoing relationships
- Manage your own portfolio
- Generating quotes
- Processing renewals, endorsements and new business
- Liaising with underwriters and maintaining strong industry relationships
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations
- Cross-selling or helping with retention when the opportunity arises
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure the best client outcome
- Providing ad hoc administrative assistance to the Account Manager as required
- Ideally be working for an Insurance Broking business
- Tier 1 qualifications are highly desirable
- Experience using broking software
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!