Our client is a progressive and strong performing Steadfast aligned Brokerage operating from one of Melbourne's Inner suburbs. They are now looking to create capacity in their operation to support their business growth objectives. As a result, they are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to support one of their Authorised Representatives on a part-time bases to maintain and service a portfolio of mid-market and large commercial clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Commercial account broking environment, as an Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive
- Sound knowledge of general commercial Insurance products, specifically relating to ISR, Liability, Commercial Motor and Bus Pak
- A strong customer focus approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
- Experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise systems (highly regarded)
What's on offer:
- Highly attractive remuneration package (based on capability and experience)
- True career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and highly experienced team of Brokers
- An excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this opportunity to further develop your insurance broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470.