A new position has become available for a driven Account Executive (Insurance broking) to join our client based in Mornington!
Support senior brokers within the business AND challenge yourself to take on a medium-sized commercial SME portfolio. As your skills develop within the role, you will be given more clients and expected to service them proficiently.
Account Executives AND Assistant Account Executive applicants welcome!
- Proactive, fast-growing organisation
- Develop your skills across a broad range of commercial insurance products
- Great path for career development, they promote within
- Very competitive remuneration
- Support several senior account managers with their insurance portfolios
- Manage your own SME commercial insurance portfolio
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Be a team player and work cooperatively within the business
- Experience as an Account Executive or Assistant Account Executive in a commercial broking environment.
- Ability to service customers effectively and maintain strong relationships
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Team player and ability work well within a team
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.