Our Client is a highly regarded, Commercial Insurance Broker based in the Sydney CBD. They continue to drive excellence within their entire operation and consistently deliver successful outcomes for their customers and the business. They place a large importance on team culture and want this person to compliment their organisation culturally and technically.
As a result of their ongoing development of staff, a vacancy has arisen for an Account Executive role in their specialist team capitalising on your broad General Insurance and Broking understanding.
The Good Bits:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer (negotiable & dependent upon experience)
- Assist on a portfolio whilst also managing your own small SME book
- Excellent working environment and friendly team-based culture
- Specialist team responsible for a sporting scheme
- To be part of a team that consistently achieves excellence in customer service
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from the Manager
The Need to Know:
- Support 2 senior brokers with their portfolios
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio of Commercial business
- Perform all functions including Renewals, endorsements, remarkets and new business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with SME clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment
Thee Must Haves:
- Tier 1 broking qualification (essential)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a broking role
- Expereince managing a small portfolio and/or comfortable with end-to-end broking process
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a strength across all Domestic and Commercial product offerings
- Able to work autonomously and independently in a fast-paced team culture
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise systems (highly regarded)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!