Our client is an established Underwriting Agency with a specialisation in the construction and engineering-related industries. As part of their continued growth they are looking to for an Account Executive to help continue the growth of their Sydney operation. An experienced insurance professional with broking or underwriting capabilities in the Construction and Engineering arenas would be an optimal candidate for the role.
The Good Bits:
- Exposure to elaborate and complex construction & mining risks
- Work in a team of experienced and knowledgeable insurance professionals
- Continue to build on industry relationships
- Generous remuneration package
- Long-standing career opportunity
- Steadfast member and affiliation with a large, national industry group
- The chance to further progress your insurance career within the wider network
- Great location in Sydney CBD
- End to end underwriting processes
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with key strategic brokerages
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Work closely with the Senior Account Executive
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
The Must Haves:
- Proven competency and background with Construction insurance
- Demonstrated broking or underwriting capabilities
- Motivated, driven and capable of working autonomously
- Confident in high volume environments
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply to the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!