Our client is an established insurance business with a leading presence in the market, they are looking for an additional member to join their Professional Indemnity team. This role will involve handling a volume of incoming enquiries via phone and online. They will be offering advice on PI cover for a range of SME's businesses.
With stage 4 restrictions in place our client is still wanting still wanting to hire ASAP with training and on-boarding being done remotely.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic salary
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- Fantastic working conditions (However currently working from home)
- Excellent progression opportunities
Duties and responsibilities include:
- End to end broking functions - quoting new business, processing renewals and endorsements
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Communicating with client and underwriter
- Processing all related policy transactions to maintain customer records
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following key attributes, strengths and skills;
- Experience working in an underwriting or broking role
- An understanding of PI preferred but not essential
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised with a "can do" attitude
- Effective in high-volume, high-paced environments
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or apply now.