Your new company:
Join a bespoke brokerage based on the Gold Coast and capitalise on your broking skills. This business operates a national scheme whilst also maintaining a general insurance portfolio.
Your new role:
You will take on the responsibilities of converting new business leads and leveraging the scheme for additional GI lines with a keen focus on Med Mal and PI. As a senior member of the team you will be assisting the broader office with renewals by providing referral and escalation support. The Director's will also seek to utilise your capabilities and leadership to step in whilst they're away.
- Work across a GI portfolio and national scheme business
- Convert leads sourced through their website and referrals across their scheme and GI portfolio
- Provide technical support to the office as a senior insurance professional
- Develop and convert new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the broader team for cross-sell opportunities
- Maintain highest level of customer support the client is renowned for
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- 3+ years insurance broking experience
- Tier 1 broking qualification
- Experience with Med Mal risks (ideal) and Professional Indemnity (prefered)
- Excellent customer service skills with friendly engaging demeanour
- Ability to work well in a close team
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a fantastic salary contingent on experience
- A full-time, permanent position
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!