A new opportunity to join a well-established and respected insurance broker as a Account Executive!
Our client is a trusted advisor to commercial and family businesses. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become one of the most respected, privately owned Australian Insurance Brokers. As part of their ongoing development and delivering exceptional service to their clients, they are now recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive to join the business.
What's on Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on professional development for the right individual
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tier 1 broking qualification (essential)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across Business Packs, Office Packs, Public/Products Liability, Med Malpractice, Professional Indemnity, Motor Vehicle (Private & Commercial, House & Contents, Landlords, D&O, Management Liability
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline (preferred)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or hit the apply button below.