Our client is a leading risk management and insurance broking operation globally. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become one of the most respected International Insurance Brokers. As part of their ongoing development and commitment to delivering exceptional service to their clients, they are now recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive to join the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Assistant Account Executive/Client Services role within a broking operation
- Tier 1 broking qualification (essential)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across all SME and Commercial product offerings
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline (preferred)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development is available for the right individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.