Our client is a National trusted advisor to commercial and family businesses. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become a respected Steadfast brokerage. They are looking for Authorised Representatives to help strengthen their network and continue to service the Australian market.
Being an AR is the most efficient and effective way to be an insurance advisor in your own right, while getting "back office" support and access to other valuable services from a larger network. You own your business 100%, so can utilise the skills and experience you have generated over many years to suit your needs and those of your customers.
The good bits:
- Base yourself anywhere in Queensland and work from home or an office
- Own 100% of your business
- Back office support from a large network
- Professional indemnity cover provided
- Your NIBA membership is covered
- Access to marketing and new business lead generation organisations
- Assistance with business placement
- Become a member of the Steadfast community
The must haves:
- Minimum 4 years general insurance broking experience managing your own portfolio
- Proven ability to drive new business and build own portfolio
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for own success
- Strong level of business acumen
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent business development and client retention
- Manage your own expenses and budgets (Profit & Loss)
- End to end broking processes - account management, claims, processing and client risk analysis
- Develop and grow a general insurance broking portfolio
- Meet reporting and budget requirements
- Be a real self-starter, with excellent Business acumen and exceptionally self-motivated
- Tier 1 Broking (Diploma preferred)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!