We have an exciting new opportunity available for an Account Executive to join a financial lines team, within a large insurance brokerage. You will report directly to a financial lines Account Director, supporting their workload and managing your own small-medium sized financial lines portfolio.
- Engaging and people-focused team culture
- Excellent progression opportunity as the business is rapidly growing
- Work for a reputable brand name in the market
- Modern offices in the heart of the city (currently working from home)
This Steadfast business has offices across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland and is growing at a rapid pace, so now is the perfect time to jump on board!
The business has a strong focus on promoting team engagement and ensuring a healthy and supportive culture. During the covid19 period, they have taken part in virtual trivia nights, virtual cocktail classes and other team initiatives.
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years' experience in a broking role
- A thorough understanding of financial lines insurance offerings
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and underwriters
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to identify and gain new business opportunities
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!