Our client is seeking a driven and experienced Account Executive to join their close-knit team in Ivanhoe.
You will be responsible for supporting senior staff members, account management and business development through leads provided by senior management. If you are a self-driven, strong relationship-builder and pride yourself on the quality and integrity of your work, this is the role for you!
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Join a supportive, family-orientated business
- Steadfast-affiliated business
- A variety of commercial client including some in Sport and Leisure
You'll be expected to:
- Manage an existing SME commercial insurance portfolio
- Manage and maintain client relationships effectively
- Develop upon your portfolio with a sales pipeline
- Be a team player and work cooperatively within the business
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME to mid-market space
- Drive to develop new business relationships and grow an existing portfolio
- Strong sense of commercial common sense when it comes to knowing your clients
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful steadfast insurance brokerage. For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.