A new position has become available for an Account Executive to join a team of 6 and specialise in schemes. The ideal candidate will be given a portfolio of facility business and expected to manage clients' expectations and promote portfolio growth.
The business is a commercial insurance brokerage with approximately 60 staff, with over 30 years of successful operation. The business is seeking an experienced broker who is service-driven and a team player!
- Join a small close-knit team within a large business
- Manage a schemes portfolio in horticulture
- Supportive management
- Great career progression opportunities within the business
You'll be expected to:
- Manage an existing schemes insurance portfolio
- Manage and maintain client relationships effectively
- Develop upon your portfolio
- Be a team player and work cooperatively within the business
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME space, experience with schemes preferred
- Drive to develop new business relationships and grow an existing portfolio
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.