Our client is a successful, Steadfast affiliated Broker located in Melbourne's north-east suburbs. Due to the desire for continuous development within their business, we are currently recruiting a dynamic and driven Account Executive to join their team.
- Administration of new business quotations, endorsements, etc.
- Handle client enquiries' on their policies and/or general insurance
- End-to-end client management - renewal liaison between clients and underwriters
- Negotiation with insurers on rates, policy terms, renewals, claims, etc.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities (e.g. cross-selling)
- Assist in claims lodgements and following-up on claims progress
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with clients and insurers
- Sound knowledge of SME Commercial products and procedures
- Strong customer focus and passion to develop your Broking career
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (based on capability and experience)
- To be part of a team that consistently achieves excellence in customer service
- The opportunity to join a stable and growing business
- North-Eastern suburb location
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.