Our client is a prominent manufacturer, also specialising in multi ingredient fermented supplements. They have modern analytical laboratory with microbiology and chemistry divisions. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
* Generous remuneration package
* Permanent full-time position
* Mentorship and training
* The opportunity to join a market-leading business
An opportunity has become available for an Account Manager. The role of the Account Manager is to manage and deliver business growth from existing and new customers to budgeted targets. This to be done by planning for account growth, identifying business opportunities and executing those in a way that delivers sustainable sales growth with an acceptable profit margin.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Manage Key Accounts on a daily basis ensuring that all Customer needs are met and expectations managed to a mutually beneficial sales outcome.
- Ensure Customer needs are represented internally, and liaise to ensure internal requirements are covered on a day to day basis (e.g. production forecasts, price targets, requested delivery requirements)
- Plan Key Account activities monthly and agree quarterly action plans with Director of Business Development to deliver profitable growth.
- Project Management of Customer projects
- Monitor account performance on a regular (weekly & monthly) basis, taking action as required to ensure targets are met.
- Identify and execute opportunities to sell ingredients in conjunction with or separate to manufacturing services.
- Develop new product concepts as suitable for accounts, ensuring fit to Customer needs and regulatory environments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical Sales Environment - manufacturing experience highly regarded!
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Project Management capabilities
- A commitment to a high level of customer service and account management
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Chelsey Elfverson at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.