Our client is a long-standing and highly successful Insurance Broking operation that has built their business on the back of a highly personalised level of service to their clients. They have a diversified operation, with a level of specialisation that has proven to be an invaluable part of their service proposition to their ever growing customer base.
As a result of the ongoing growth in their business, a new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Executive to join their business, based in one of Melbourne's Eastern suburbs. The role will provide direct client management across a portion of an existing SME Commercial portfolio and additional Broking support to two of their Corporate and Commercial Account Managers.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Proven experience with Commercial SME products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team-based orientation
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work with a team of highly experienced Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact James Wright at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 191 193 or hit the apply button below.