Our client is a reputable boutique Insurance Brokerage with a strong Victorian presence. Currently they require a highly versatile Account Manager to join their broking division on a permanent basis. The Account Manager is primarily responsible for cultivating an existing book of business and seeking opportunities to increase market share.
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio of SME Commercial business
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide Risk Management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Previous broking experience within the SME Commercial environment (essential)
- Strong general Commercial insurance product knowledge
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio
- Proven Business Development capability
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Tier 1 - Insurance Broking Certificate (essential)
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to join a business that invests in its people
- A collaborative working environment
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact James Wright at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 191 193 or apply now.