As an Account Executive for a highly regards Brokerage, you will be a part of a team renowened for their business on the back of a highly personalised level of service to their clients. They have a diversified operation, with a level of specialisation that has proven to be an invaluable part of their service proposition to their ever growing customer base. Your goal will be to retain and grow stakeholder relationships in the SME space. Your success will contribute to the long term growth and strategic plan whilst simultaneously developing your personal and professional brand.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work with a team of highly experienced Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Assistant Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Proven experience with Commercial SME products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team-based orientation
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.