A new position has become available for an experienced commercial insurance broker to join our client based in Moorabbin! As the business continues to grow and develop their client base, the team requires more support servicing their clients.
This team is well-suited to an experienced commercial insurance broker seeking part-time hours.
- Proactive, fast-growing organisation
- Supportive office culture
- 2 working days to accommodate for work-life balance and other commitments
You'll be expected to:
- Support several senior account managers with their insurance portfolios
- Service a variety of SME commercial insurance clients
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Be a team player and work cooperatively within the business
- Experience as an Account Executive in a commercial broking environment.
- Ability to service customers effectively and maintain strong relationships
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Team player and ability work well within a team
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.