Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading insurance broking firms, with a network of offices throughout Australia. They have a diversified operation, with a number of specialist operations that have driven their business success over a long period.
An opportunity has arisen for a specialist Account Manager to join their business to provide exceptional client management across an existing Corporate and Commerical portfolio and, at the same time, identify and develop new business opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Highly attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a broking & account management environment
- Proven experience with Commercial and Coprorate products
- A background in managing relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential), Diploma (preferred)
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience using insurance platforms and office based software programs
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.