Our client is a respected global manufacturer and are currently seeking an Account Manager to be based in Sydney or Brisbane. This role will be an active part of the organisations Sales Team in a way that fosters team spirit, co-operation and productivity.
- Sydney or Brisbane location
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing team
- Company vehicle
- Potential for flexiblility
- Performance bonus after 12 months
The role of the Account Manager is to manage and deliver business growth from existing and new customers to budgeted targets. This to be done by planning for account growth, identifying business opportunities and executing those in a way that delivers sustainable sales growth with an acceptable profit margin.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Plan and grow business with existing accounts ensuring adequate communication both internally and externally to ensure all stakeholder expectations are met.
- Identify and execute new business development opportunities in line with the business strategy, exploiting the full range of services from Ingredients to Contract Manufacturing and support services.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Manage Key Accounts on a daily basis ensuring that all Customer needs are met and expectations managed to a mutually beneficial sales outcome.
- Develop and Grow a pipeline of new business with Director of Business Development
- Ensure Customer needs are represented internally, and liaise to ensure internal requirements are covered on a day to day basis (e.g. production forecasts, price targets, requested delivery requirements)
- Plan Key Account activities monthly and agree quarterly action plans with Director of Business Development to deliver profitable growth.
- Project Management of Customer projects
- Monitor account performance on a regular (weekly & monthly) basis, taking action as required to ensure targets are met.
- Identify and execute opportunities to sell ingredients in conjunction with or separate to manufacturing services.
- Develop new product concepts as suitable for accounts, ensuring fit to Customer needs and regulatory environments.
- 5+ years' experience in Pharmaceutical/Complementary medicine sales
- A commitment to a high level of customer service and account management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute for individual accounts.
- Strong relationship building abilities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven capacity to negotiate and consult within a multi-disciplinary environment and senior Customer personnel.
If you would like further information about the role please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy on (07) 3343 6777 or to submit your resume please click 'apply'.