Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading insurance broking firms, with a network of offices throughout Australia. They have a diversified operation, with a number of specialist operations that have driven their business success over a long period.
Executive to join their specialist Construction and Marine Division in Melbourne and provide exceptional client management and support to the team.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Work life balance
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in the broking and account management environment
- Proven experience with commercial products, with Construction or Marine experience highly regarded
- Tier 1 broking qualification or equivalent is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-focus approach
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.