Our client is a long-standing and highly successful Insurance Broking operation that has built their business on the back of a highly personalised level of service to their clients. They have a diversified operation, with a level of specialisation that has proven to be an invaluable part of their service proposition to their ever-growing customer base.
As a result of the success of their business, they are now looking for an Account Manager to manage their SME commercial portfolio. This role is ideal for young, insurance professional looking for a challenging role and further build your account management capabilities.
The Good Bits:
- The opportunity to further progress your broking career
- A generous remuneration package (based on skills & experience)
- Commercial SME clientele
- A collaborative team environment and friendly team-based culture
- Inner Melbourne suburb location
The Need to Know:
- Effectively manage existing SME Commercial business clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key SME clients
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
The Must Haves:
- 2 years previous broking experience within the SME Commercial environment
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Strong general insurance product knowledge
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the Apply directly.