Are you an insurance professional with experience managing commercial accounts?
Good at building and maintaining relationships? Experience with Professional Indemnity?
This might be the career move for you!
As an account manager for a booming brokerage you will be apart of a team who is knows in the market for providing fantastic service and insurance advice. Your goal will be to provide quality service to current clients, negotiate terms and maintain professional relationships with external business partners. Your success will contribute the long-term growth of the company and to your own portfolio growth.
The Good Bits:
- Competitive and negotiable remuneration package on offer
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- South- Eastern Suburbs with on site parking
About the Role:
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Maintain and improve knowledge and expertise related to position
- Strong technical knowledge of Professional Indemnity (Predominantly SME PI)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio and expand on existing
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Tier 2 Accreditation ( Tier 1 Preferred)
- Knowledge of the CBS System, QPIB / CIP status, knowledge of EDI and Sunrise preferred
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Darna Biegmann at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below