Our client is a national insurance brokers group who protect the needs of thousands of small to medium businesses. The company is looking for an Account Manager to join their East Melbourne office.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and career focused person who is particularly passionate about the commercial SME insurance industry.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the mid-market to large commercial client risks supporting the branch manager with his portfolio.
- Supporting the branch manager with the development of the portfolio and pitching for new business and renewals
- Developing and delivering on strategies to increase sales
- Managing client relationships face to face
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintaining professional relationships with insurers and underwriters
What you need:
- Tier 1 or Diploma preferred
- 4 years experience as an Account Manager
- Strong communications, pro-active, drive and self-motivated
- Proven commercial broker with ability to service and grow a portfolio
- WinBEAT experience and Steadfast broking experience
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking to join a well-established organisation. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!