Our client is a long-standing and highly successful Insurance Broking operation that has built their business on the back of a highly personalised level of service to their clients. They have a diversified operation, with a level of specialisation that has proven to be an invaluable part of their service proposition to their ever-growing customer base.
As a result of the success of their business, they are now looking for an Account Manager to manage their SME commercial portfolio. This role is ideal for insurance professionals looking for a challenging role and further build your account management capabilities.
The Good Bits:
- The opportunity to further progress your broking career
- A generous remuneration package (based on skills and experience)
- Commercial SME clientele
- A collaborative team environment and friendly team-based culture
- Inner Melbourne suburb location
The Need to Know:
- Effectively manage existing SME Commercial business clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key SME clients
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
The Must Haves:
- 2 years previous broking experience within the SME Commercial environment
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Strong general insurance product knowledge
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jasmine Tite at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!