Our client is seeking an experienced Insurance Broking professional to join their high-performing team as the manager of the Livestock and Equine Schemes. This is a very specialised role that requires a unique set of skills and as such, the successful individual will be generously rewarded and provided with great benefits and strong ongoing career development.
Whats on offer:
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- On-Site parking
- Have your own assistant
- Supportive team environment
- Manage a large existing portfolio of schemes business and liaise daily with clients
- Manage the underwriting of the facility and handle new business enquiries.
- Deligate your workload to an assistant
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have:
- Tier 1 Broking
- Good Computer skills
- Content with managing a schemes portfolio
- Self motivated
- Team player
- An understanding of the equine industry or a willingmess to learn
This is a rare opportunity to move into a role where you will be considered the leader in your industry. There are many benefits associated with this position including a close-knit and social team environment, approachable and progressive management team, generous employee benefits and a commitment to staff career development.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to secure a new role to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or apply now!