Our client has grown from a small business to a multi-faceted business dedicated to protecting Australian professionals. Due to the progression of their business, they are looking to recruit an Account Manager to assist their ACT team contribute to the delivery of the team's strategic plan and objectives.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous Insurance Broking experience and account management capability
- Proven experience with Commercial or Domestic product classes
- A background in managing relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential), Diploma (preferred)
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience using insurance platforms and office based software programs
What's on offer:
- Highly attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.