About the Company:
This client is a large international insurance broker with offices all around the world, serving 140 countries. They believe in equal employment opportunities and creating exciting opportunities for collaboration and growth.
About the Role:
Join the coveted Corporate broking team and manage a large corporate portfolio whilst also providing key broking support to the team leader on their larger, complex risks. You'll be responsible for conducting your own business development to help grow the book through the identification of new and cross-sell opportunities.
- Experienced Account Manager with general insurance experience managing your own portfolio
- Tier 1 broking qualification (minimum)
- Strong technical skills and able to provide risk management solutions
- A self-started problem solver who can work autonomously
- Strong communication client engagement capabilities
About the Benefits:
- Fast-growing International insurance brokerage with significant global presence
- ighly Highly Highdlkfndsl;fnkal;nfelaFMNKAW'lefmnklWFMNKE'Excellent culture within an engaged and close-knit team of long-standing staff
- Progression and development opportunities
- Salary between $130,000 - $160,000 plus super based on experience
- Sydney CBD location close to public transport and shops
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
About Fuse Recruitment:
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!