Strong performing and highly regarded national Insurance Broker
Account management position
Detailed Ad Content
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading insurance broking firms, with a network of offices throughout Australia. They have a diversified operation, with a number of specialist operations that have driven their business success over a long period.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join their operation, based in Sydney, NSW. The role will provide exceptional client management across an existing portfolio of Corporate General business and, at the same time, identify and develop new business opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a broking & account management environment
- Proven experience across Commercial products
- A background in managing relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential), Diploma (preferred)
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience using insurance platforms and office based software programs
What's on offer:
- Highly attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Claire King at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 305 093 or hit the apply button below.