- Located within the city of Newcastle
- Car included in the package
- Career progression
Our client are leaders in the environmental waste management industry. They play an important role ensuing that the community and environment is protected from hazardous waste. Nationwide company employing over 1500 people in over 80 sites.
The Account Manager is responsible for the sales performance of the company's products and services within their defined territory.
- Achieve resign and retention targets.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Submit quotes and ultimately close sales.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and tactics to maximise revenue and profitability from the current portfolio of clients.
- Collaborate with other internal company customer facing teams to maximise cross selling opportunities and to ensure that a single cohesive face and one company value proposition is presented to the customer.
- Develop the highest standard in professional conduct, personal presentation and company image. Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Responsibilities
- Comply with all statutory obligations. Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Intermediate IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database and Customer Relationship Management tools).
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities.
- High level problem solving skills.
- Proven 'can do' attitude.
- A strong customer focus.
- Strong presentation and proposal/tender development skills.
- Knowledge of the waste industry and waste products, is desirable but not essential.
- Moderate experience in account management and business development within a commercial business to business sales environment.
- Experience in converting prospects / quotes to profitable new business or developing existing clients.
- Experience in the area of financial / commercial transactions and principles.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, sales or related studies, is desirable but not essential.
If this is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW or call Kristina on 0413 630 324