- Help Australian businesses manage their waste
- The latest paperless technology at your fingertips
- Sydney CBD Region
About the company
Work for an established resource management company that has been servicing the community for over 45 years. Located in Chatswood with over 350 vehicles and 700 staff members they help the community by partnering to provide sustainable solutions for the environment.
About the role
- Our clients are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their customers. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Tech savvy to make the most of the paperless technology available
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
If this is for you..APPLY NOW!!
If you would like to discuss the oppoortunity please call Leanne on 0432 189 128.