Our client is an IBNA affiliated brokerage in Melbourne's South Eastern region. Due to organic growth our client requires an experienced Account Manager to join the business. The Account Manager is primarily responsible for managing a portfolio of SME Commercial risks and providing a high level of customer service to clientele.
Key duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of renewal business
- Processing renewals, endorsements and new business
- Provide customer service
- Liaise with underwriters and maintain strong industry relationships
- Process cancellations and endorsements
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance when required
- Experience working as an Account Manager within an Insurance broking business
- Must have experience using broking software
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Must be comfortable working to deadlines
Qualification Requirement for role:
- Tier 2 - General Insurance as minimum
What's in it for you?
- You will be offered a great team environment
- Career development opportunity
- Competitive salary package
If your skills match the above criteria, please apply online now or contact Aleksandra Kostic at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.